GET THE LATEST BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS THIS 2015
I want a glorious, ready to wear hair. If spending hours wrestling with your
bulky blowers and hair iron does not appeal to you, get great hair by starting
right practices. Cleanse and treat tresses with products that promise silk,
shine and vitality onto your hair.
I want a baby-soft skin. Massage a body butter onto your damp
skin; this way moisture is retained and will give you that soft baby like skin
you been wanting.
I want a flawless looking skin. Even out your complexion and mask those flaws with product that lightens dark spots and distributes light –diffusing particles. Mineral make-ups and the right shade of concealer will do you the trick.
I want a brighter
smile. Consume minimal amount of food and drinks that are known to cause
stain or discoloration like cabbage, tea and coffee. Even smoking may cause a
permanent stain on teeth. You can try brushing teeth with baking soda
toothpaste. Drink lots of water after eating too, to rinse your mouth of
potential discolorants.
I want longer, thicker and flirtier lashes. If you’re not too keen on getting a
lash extensions or wearing falsies every time, then investing on a really good
mascara that guarantees length, volume and curl will do the trick for you.
I want a soft, pretty feet. Get a foot spa pedicure at least twice a month to keep your footsies flip-flop ready. You can also massage them every night with a rich foot massage cream, then sleep with your favorite socks on.
I want luscious lips. Want that fancy Scarlett pout? Then apply a gloss
infused with collagen and light-reflecting particles. You will appear to have
fuller-lips then. Tingling sensation caused by lip-plumping ingredients is
temporary and need not to be feared.
I want rosy cheeks. You want to you worked-out without
actually having to work-out? Pinch your cheeks 10 times for a flush, and apply
a cream blush onto the apples of your cheek for a staying power.
They say beauty is
only skin deep yet we all yearn for it; looking ugly is not a sin but if you
can be beautiful why not try anyway! ☺










0 comments:
Post a Comment